VARC Net Control Information Page
This page has been designed to assist the club net control operators with operating VARC nets.
First if you have volunteered to become an net control then the VARC members and area hams thank you for you willingness to serve.
Net operation instructions:
1. 5 minutes before net prepare paperwork and if necessary set repeater in net mode.
2. 1 minute before net announce it will begin in 1 minute.
3. Start net at appointed time and read net preamble.
4. Follow format laid out in the preamble and record check-ins.
5. Ensure to pass on any necessary announcements and thank everyone for checking in.
6. Close net and set repeater back to normal mode of operation.
VARC Net Preamble
Click on link below: